Noah's Residents

Noah's Residents

Monday, March 25, 2013

Bassett Hound abanoned at a carpark


Hi, my name is Big Ben.
I recovered under the care of my caregiver, Raymund, and I am thankful he took me in and saved my life. Without him, I will not be running and playing with my friends at Noah's Ark.

I was abandoned at a car park in Malacca and my cruel owner expect me to find my way around. Just because she refused to have me treated for the stones in my bladder she conveniently dumped me on the streets.

I wonder how could she ever live with the guilt. Well, that's the past and we all have to move on. I was given a second chance and I am grateful for being alive today.

If you visit the sanctuary - remember to come and say hi to me.

Do you want to be my God Ma or God Pa and sponsor my stay at Noah's Ark for S$50 a month pls email to noahsarkcares@gmail.com

I am looking forward to having a God Parent.

Lots of love and licks
Big Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment